Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT (60 minutes)
Tom Allman, a leading expert on state e-discovery, provides a midyear update on state-level activities. Fios’ Rebecca James moderates this informative session, which will cover the following topics:
- The continued impact of the 2006 amendments
- Evolving e-discovery standards at the state level
- Key e-discovery issues, including preservation
- The status of recent state rule-making efforts
- A look forward to the second half of 2012
Rebecca James, Esq., Programs Manager, Fios, Inc.
Thomas Y. Allman, Esq., Attorney and Consultant, Cincinnati, OH
Tom served as senior vice president, general counsel and chief compliance officer of a major corporation from 1993 to 2004, after a distinguished career as a litigator in private practice in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is chair emeritus of the Steering Committee of The Sedona Conference® Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (WG1) and an active speaker and consultant. He resides in Cincinnati and New York City.