Date: Thursday October 11, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT (60 minutes)
Join Fios for a lively session on case law and litigation support best practices. Rebecca James will interview Ralph Losey and delve into current e-discovery issues, the impact of technology on legal education and industry maturation status. Ralph will also assess the state of the industry as 2012 nears the home stretch.
During this webcast you will have an opportunity to:
- Hear about a couple of the latest cases Ralph is monitoring
- Ask your e-discovery questions live as calls from the audience are answered during the program
- Understand why evolving technology will soon demand that lawyers acquire enhanced e-discovery skills
- Learn how to stay fresh in a maturing industry
- Assess your own skill level and create a personalized self-directed learning plan, whether you are a beginner, a seasoned professional or somewhere in-between
Moderator: Rebecca James, Esq., Programs Manager, Fios, Inc.
Faculty: Ralph Losey, Esq., Partner, Jackson Lewis LLP